About Me

My photo
The name and blog will speak for itself.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Almost ready to walk out the door...

So it is almost 2:30am and I am almost ready to walk out the door, but I think I need to sleep first. I won't be able to relax until we get on the plane in New York and head toward Ireland. So I am trying to think of anything I may have missed. Oh well, as someone told me yesterday they do have stores in Ireland. We packed light, which I hope pays off. Just how many pairs of pants did Fuzzy actually pack? He told me five, but my little hubby probably has 2 extra pairs underneath the ones he will have on later today.

We fly out of Charlotte at 1pm and land in Dublin by 8am on Sunday. Yippee! Wish us luck and we will post more when we get an internet connection.

Cranky Girl

3 comments:

  1. Will you ever update this blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=114463392921&h=CtwzK&u=QH673&ref=mf

    Weather in Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrong linksorry:

    http://www.met.ie/forecasts/

    ReplyDelete